Improve Adhesion Consistency with a Practical Understanding of Surface Energy
Whether you are researching and developing a new adhesion process or solving a current bonding challenge, understanding the role of free surface energy is critical. With this knowledge, you can implement a quality control program to ensure consistent results.
In this webinar, surface energy experts from KRÜSS & Enercon share their expertise with practical advice on how improving your knowledge of surface energy can lead to product quality enhancements.
This 60-minute webinar covers the following topics:
- Determine ideal surface free energy for adhesion
- How to consistently measure surface energy
- Why surface preparation is essential for adhesion
- How the Work of Adhesion tool predicts long-term liquid & surface interaction
- Discrepancies between dyne values and surface free energy
- Implementing QC for surface treatment in manufacturing
Access to the webinar includes both the recorded presentation and the presentation slides.
About the Presenters:
KRÜSS Scientific is a global market leader of surface science instrumentation with a wide product portfolio, including software-controlled measuring technologies for contact angle, static and dynamic measurement of surface and interfacial tension, and foam analysis. Enercon Industries offers the industry’s widest range of in-line surface treating technologies including plasma, corona and flame.