Blown-ion™ Series Plasma Treater
Clean, etch & functionalize surfaces with Blown-ion™ plasma treatment to increase surface energy for improved wettability & adhesion.
Enercon’s Blown-ion Plasma Technology delivers highly effective treatment for both conductive and non-conductive surfaces to improve surface adhesion properties prior to bonding with inks, coatings, & adhesives.
Enercon plasma treaters bombard surfaces with a high speed discharge of ions to clean, etch and functionalize surfaces. Its focused treatment works well with on flat surfaces and difficult to reach recesses. Models are available with either one or two treatment heads in both standard and Pro Series configurations.
- Intuitive touch screen control guides operators
- Fully Independent head control & monitoring
- Remote control & monitoring
Plasma Integrity Monitoring
- Monitors & records key system data points to ensure repeatable operation
- Advanced diagnostics & Fault Log
- HMI Membrane with push button control and LED Indicators
- Selectable Independent Head Control
|Single Head Cabinet||20"||13"||18.5"||60 lbs.||120V, 7 Amps 208V, 5 Amps 240V, 3.5 Amps|
|Dual Head Cabinet||20"||13"||18.5"||70 lbs.||120V, 7 Amps 208V, 5 Amps 240V, 3.5 Amps|
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES For Successful Surface Treatment
- Fully enclosed stainless steel body construction for industrial environments.
- Intelligent Universal voltage 120v/208-240v
- Standard compressed air
- Custom engineered shielded cable for maximum flexibility & durability
- Enercon Blown Ion Head with Custom Cable
- Easily mounted in any configuration
- Quick start set up guide
Reliable Industrial Design
- Internally mounted, oil free, air cooled transformer
- Rated for 24/7 Industrial use
- Self protective circuitry
- Virtually no maintenance, no moving parts
- IP 52 enclosure
- Unique head designs available for robotics, indexing systems and conveyor systems
- Reach under, around, and into recessed surface areas
USB Data Drive
- Download system data
- Upload software updates
TREATER OPTIONS Plasma Treating Production
Non-conductive collar to ease your mounting process.
Mounting Stand with Bracket and Collar; Height Adjustable.
Universal Mounting Bracket
Offers flexibility for mounting treatment head precisely where you need it.
Robotic Swivel Mount
Includes non-conductive mounting collar.
Movable mounting stand with Bracket and Collar.
Flexible options for your operation:
A Remote Transformer Box is required for head assemblies exceeding 18 ft from the power supply.
Flashing Light Indicator
Easily alerts operators of operating status from a distance.
Spare Parts Kits
Be sure your system always has backup parts. Special discounts when purchased with system.