Powerful Flame Treatment with Precise Flame Treater Control
Improve adhesion on plastics, glass, metals and more.
Enercon Flame Plasma Treaters offer safe and reliable surface treatment for any flat or dimensional surface. Our advanced combustion control architecture and unique high velocity power burner ensures powerful and repeatable surface treating results.
PowerFlame™ High Velocity Burner Technology
- High-velocity ports for powerful treatment
- Multiple burner designs for optimal dwell time
- Uniform treatment across entire width of burner
- Eliminates laning or striations
- Brass inserts are easily removed for cleaning
- Variable treat widths utilizing burner deckling
Advanced Combustion Control
- Air/gas ratio control provides a consistent flame over the entire power adjustment range
- Flow meters for air & gas provide precise reproduction of process parameters
- Adjust flame power with a single control
- Operate on natural gas or propane
Pro System Features Also Include
- Intuitive Touch Screen Display guides users through operation, monitoring, fault logs & more
- Closed loop flow control technology
- Eliminates manual adjustments and calibration
- Advanced Troubleshooting, Software Updates & Data Access through USB port
- Remote start/stop & prime capabilities through Enercon supplied cables or advanced communication through ethernet
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES For Successful Flame Surface Treatment
Improves Adhesion of Inks, Coatings & Adhesives
Long Lasting, Uniform, High Treatment Levels
Advanced Control Ensures Reliability
Efficient Surface Decontamination & Polishing
Flame Plasma Safety
Fail Safe Design
- Stops gas flow if any critical device in the cabinet fails
Safety Solenoid Valves
- Redundant valves in the gas train immediately prevent gas flow if any of the monitored variables are not satisfied.
- Mounted to air and gas lines to detect adequate pressure
Reverse Flow Valve
- Prevents backflow into the gas line
Flame Detection Electrode
- Works in conjunction with the flame safety relay to monitor the presence of the flame at the burner.
Flame Safety Relay
- Monitors flame & controls the redundant safety solenoid gas line valves
TREATER OPTIONS Flame Treating Production
Filter Regulator Assembly w/ Lock-Out with Additional Desiccant Dryer Option
Mobile Stand with Premounted Power Supply.
Remote Ignition Transformer Box
When burner assembly will be more than 15’ from the power supply a Remote Ignition Transformer Box will be required.
Deluxe Mobile Stand
Mobile Stand with Easy Install Package featuring premounted Power Supply, Burner, and Stainless Steel Exhaust and guarding.
Flexible options for your operation:
Custom conveyor package with stainless steel flat wire mesh belt. Conveyor drive, Dyne-A-Flame control panel, and adjustable height treater head assembly mounted to the conveyor frame
Flashing Light Indicator
Easily alerts operators of operating status from a distance.
Spare Parts Kits
Be sure your system always has backup parts. Special discounts when purchased with system.