Blown-arc™ Series Plasma Treater
Improve surface wettability & adhesion on non-conductive surfaces with with Blown-arc™ plasma treatment.
Enercon’s Blown-arc Plasma Technology delivers highly effective treatment for non-conductive surfaces prior to bonding with inks, coatings, & adhesives.
Enercon plasma treaters bombard surfaces with a high speed discharge of ions to clean, etch and functionalize surfaces. Its wide treatment path works well on a variety of surfaces. Models are available with either one or two treatment heads in both standard and Pro Series configurations.
- Intuitive touch screen control guides operators
- Fully Independent head control & monitoring
- Remote control & monitoring
Plasma Integrity Monitoring
- Monitors & records key system data points to ensure repeatable operation
- Advanced diagnostics & Fault Log
- HMI Membrane with push button control and LED Indicators
- Selectable Independent Head Control
|Single Head Cabinet||20"||13"||18.5"||60 lbs.||120V, 7 Amps 208V, 5 Amps 240V, 3.5 Amps|
|Dual Head Cabinet||20"||13"||18.5"||70 lbs.||120V, 7 Amps 208V, 5 Amps 240V, 3.5 Amps|
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES For Successful Surface Treatment
- Fully enclosed stainless steel body construction for industrial environments.
- Intelligent Universal voltage 120v/208-240v
- Standard compressed air
- Custom engineered shielded cable for maximum flexibility & durability
- Enercon Blown-arc™ Head with Custom Cable
- Easily mounted in any configuration
- Quick start set up guide
Reliable Industrial Design
- Internally mounted, oil free, air cooled transformer
- Rated for 24/7 Industrial use
- Self protective circuitry
- Virtually no maintenance, no moving parts
- IP 52 enclosure
USB Data Drive
- Download system data
- Upload software updates
TREATER OPTIONS Plasma Treating Production
Non-conductive collar to ease your mounting process.
Mounting Stand with Bracket and Collar; Height Adjustable.
Movable mounting stand with Bracket and Collar.
Universal Mounting Bracket
Offers flexibility for mounting treatment head precisely where you need it.
Flexible options for your operation:
A Remote Transformer Box is required for head assemblies exceeding 18 ft from the power supply.
Flashing Light Indicator
Easily alerts operators of operating status from a distance.
Spare Parts Kits
Be sure your system always has backup parts. Special discounts when purchased with system.