Plasma3™ VCP Atmospheric Plasma Surface Treatment
Plasma3™ VCP uses variable chemistry to plasma treat surfaces that would otherwise be unresponsive to air plasma surface treatment.
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
CLEAN, ETCH, & FUNCTIONALIZE Why choose Enercon atmospheric plasma systems?
- Thousands of surface treating trials on hundreds of unique materials
- More than 100 atmospheric plasma systems in operation around the world
- Unique multi-patent earning design
Extensive Lab Capabilities
- Unbiased comparison of treatment technologies
- Benefit from over 30 years design, engineering and manufacturing
Impeccable Reputation for Quality
- Reliable production grade equipment you can count on
Global Perspective & Local Support
- Direct personnel and major operating centers throughout the world (Brazil, Korea, India, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States) are staffed with knowledgeable application engineers and critical replacement parts