Blown-ion™ Series Plasma Treater with Multiport™ Technology
Get wider & more powerful Blown-ion™ plasma treatment with more consistent treatment results than rotating jet plasma treaters.
Enercon’s NEW Blown-ion™ Plasma Technology produces powerful treatment for applications requiring uniform surface treatment to improve adhesion at high speeds.
This Blown-ion™ plasma treater utilizes a MultiPort™ design that bombards surfaces with an intense, high speed discharge of ions to clean, etch & functionalize surfaces. Treatment removes contaminants, increases bonding sites, & improves the wettability of plastics, composites & metal surfaces for improved adhesion.
Treats up to 2" (50mm) Wide
Ideal for High Speed Lines
Uniform Surface Treating
- Local 7” operator friendly touch screen control guides users through operation, monitoring, fault logs & more
- Remote Control: remote start/stop & prime capabilities through
- Enercon supplied interface cables or advanced communication through Ethernet or optional
Plasma Integrity Monitoring
- Monitors & records key system data points to ensure repeatable operation
- Advanced diagnostics & Fault Log
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES For Successful Surface Treatment
- Easily mounted in any configuration
- Custom engineered shielded cable for maximum flexibility & durability
- Remote control & monitoring
- Quick start set up guide
Reliable Industrial Design
- Internally mounted, HV transformer
- Rated for 24/7 Industrial use
- Self protective circuitry
- Virtually no maintenance, no moving parts
- Fully enclosed stainless steel body construction for industrial environments.
- Standard compressed air (90-110 PSI)
USB Data Drive
- Download system data
- Upload software updates
TREATER OPTIONS Plasma Treating Production
Non-conductive collar to ease your mounting process.
Mounting Stand with Bracket and Collar; Height Adjustable.
Robotic Swivel Mount
Includes non-conductive mounting collar.
Universal Mounting Bracket
Offers flexibility for mounting treatment head precisely where you need it.
Flexible options for your operation:
A power supply and remote transformer for flexible line configurations.
Flashing Light Indicator
Easily alerts operators of operating status from a distance.
Spare Parts Kits
Be sure your system always has backup parts. Special discounts when purchased with system.