Application Engineer’s Guide for using Plasma Treatment to Improve Adhesion
Plasma Surface Treatment is being used in dozens of industries for hundreds of applications. This 30-minute webinar provides insights into how engineers are using atmospheric plasma surface treating systems to improve surface bonding of inks, adhesives and coatings.
This webinar includes:
- How plasma systems clean, etch & functionalize surfaces
- Why plasma surface treaters are replacing existing surface preparation techniques
- Industry Examples from: Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Construction, Electrical, Packaging and Assembly
- Application Examples include: Printing, Bonding, Decorating, Flocking, Flashing Removal, and Potting
- New equipment designs that offer increased productivity
Access to the webinar includes both the recorded presentation and the presentation slides.