Improve Adhesion in Battery Manufacturing Applications for EV Vehicles & Lithium-Ion
Innovative manufacturers are racing to optimize electric battery performance & manufacturing processes. Enercon is helping companies in this industry develop surface treating solutions to improve adhesion properties of a wide variety of plastics, polymers, films, foils, & composites.
In this webinar, Enercon application experts will explain how corona, plasma & flame surface treatment technologies improve coating & adhesive performance, ensure repeatable quality & support high line speeds.
Topics for treating films, foils & objects include:
- Activate surfaces of polymer battery separator films
- Clean, etch & functionalize surfaces
- Improve coating of aluminum (cathode) & copper (anode) foils
- Enable waterproof sealing of battery housings & coverings
- Improve adhesive performance in battery cells assembly