Compact Design. Powerful Performance.
Enercon's Compak™ 2000 power supply is the culmination of over 35 years of application specific development. Its innovative universal design takes advantage of state of the art control and power circuit components to meet the challenge of matching the load requirements of a great variety of electrode types...automatically.
The standard Compak™ 2000 interface features operator friendly panel with digital watt meter, LED indicators, power up/down, start/stop push buttons, input power circuit breaker, frequency variable auto matched to load.
Single control integrated options
The new Compak™ 2000 Deluxe interface integrates performance enhancing options such as watt density control, proportional speed control, station diagnostics and fault logging.
This single control interface eliminates the need for additional boxes which simplifies and reduces installation costs. An additional benefit of component consolidation is providing users with more flexibility in where they install their corona treater. The overall footprint is reduced and wiring considerations for the treater, power supply and ancillary controls is minimized.
Convenient LED lights, large start/stop buttons are complemented by a menu driven VFD display. Users can select imperial or metric units and take advantage of optional language capabilities. The Compak™ 2000 Deluxe also offers a network connectivity option to remotely control the system and retrieve operational data.
Instantaneous tripping circuit provides full protection for solid state components, electronic temperature, over-current, high voltage and current limit protection, no fuses required. Safety interlocks for zero speed, air flow and electrode position.
Compak™ 2000 and Compak™ 2000 Deluxe Facts
- 1 through 15 kW models (our Compak™ 9000 power supply offers a large output range)
- 30:1 turn down ratio - allows for broad control of power output
- Broad Load Matching
- Wide 5 to 1 load matching range versus 2 to 1 max for typical power supply
- Universal design works with all treatment station brands
- Efficient with any roll/electrode combination
- Bare or covered rolls
- Ceramic/blade/shoe/tube/segmented electrodes
- 0.95 (or higher) displacement power factor from 0 to 100% output
- Membrane panel controls and indicators
- Digital readout of output kW
- Easy setup and operation
- Self-checks all interlocks for safe startup
- Retains setpoint in non-volatile memory
- Clearly displayed operating status and fault isolation
- Easy to install- no input isolation transformer required
- Quick connect plug in controls
- Optional Remote Control
- Full function or basic remote control capabilities
- Watt Density & Proportional Speed Control
- User friendly set-up and control
- Maintains consistent treatment despite line speed or other variables.
- Computer Interface
- Allows integrated central control of Watt Density or kW Output
- Input Power
- 50/60 Hertz (Consult us for other voltage options)
- Output Frequency
- Automatically adjusts over wide 5 to 1 load range
- Ambient Environment
- Temperature 40°C
- Humidity 80% Noncondensing
- Advanced Protective Circuits Guard Against
- Over-Temperature, Over current, and High-Voltage.
|1- 10 kW
|1, 2, 3 kW CE
|4, 5, 7.5, 10, 12,
and 15 kW CE
|*Cabinet style may vary
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.