Plasma3™ Atmospheric Plasma Surface Treating
Why choose Enercon atmospheric plasma systems?
- Application expertise: thousands of surface treating trials on hundreds of unique materials
- Field proven design: more than 100 atmospheric plasma systems in operation around the world
- Extensive lab capabilities: trial your application up to 1.5 meters on our lab line
- Manufacturing experience: benefit from over 30 years design, engineering and manufacturing
- Impeccable reputation for quality: reliable production grade equipment you can count on
- Global perspective & local support: direct personnel and major operating centers throughout the world (Brazil, Korea, India, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States) are staffed with knowledgeable application engineers and critical replacement parts
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES Plasma3™ System Features & Benefits
Applications: Films, Papers, Foams, Nonwovens, Wovens, Fibers, Metals & Powders.
Operational Speeds: Varies by substrate
Construction: To most extrusion, lamination or production line width.
Effective: Long-lasting treatment levels.
Economical: Low operational costs.
Convenient: Operates at atmospheric pressure without vacuum chambers.
Efficient: Significantly less voltage required.
Versatile: Ideal for difficult to treat materials.