Manual & Sheetfed Sheet Treaters
Enercon corona sheet treaters offer sheet converters the in-house ability to treat a wide variety of non-porous polymer based materials and synthetic papers. These material types have inert and low surface energy preventing inks from properly adhering. In-line sheet treatment ensures successful printing by raising the substrate's surface energy to allow inks to properly wet-out.
Pretreatment is ideal for any sheet printing process including lithography, UV, EB and Screen Printing. Common materials that require treatment include Polystyrene (PS), Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), and Polyester (PL). Enercon's treatment technology is effective at treating leading synthetic materials including Teslin®, Kimdura®, Polyart® and Yupo®.
- Sheet size up to 22 X 46 inches
- Line speeds up to 50 fpm
- Maximum watt density to more than 20*
- Rugged mechanical construction
- Aluminum shield protects the electrode and provides operator safety.
- Components constructed of steel and aluminum for maximum operational life in industrial environments
- Ozone removal and electrode cooling are an integral part of the electrode assembly design
- Universal system treats any sheet - plastic, foil, metalized film, nonwovens, synthetic materials and paper
- Exhaust system provides for both ozone removal and electrode temperature stability
- Ceramic Electrodes have a life measured in years and provide higher treatment levels.
- Proportional Speed and Watt Density Control
- Exhaust Blowers
- Ozon-Ex II Ozone Eliminator
- Ozone Resistant Construction
- Duct Connection for Ozone Exhaust
- Air Flow Switch
- Integral HV Transformer mount
- Stainless steel vacuum plate
- Variable speed vacuum table drive with digital tachometer
- Rack & Pinion drive system for smooth table operation
|Sheet Size||12" X 18"||20" X 24"||22" X 46"|
|A||40.625||56.625||Consult Factory For Details|
|Watt Density Range||1.0 to more than 20*||0.8 to more than 20*||0.8 to more than 20*|
|* Note: Watt density levels above 15 should only be used in specific, special cases. A high watt density may cause over treatment which reduces rather than enhances adhesion.|
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
KEY FEATURES Cleaning & Increasing Surface Energy
- Point of sale(POS) signage
- Lab-based material test results
- Countless other packaging applications
CORONA TREATING POWER SUPPLIES
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT Which may be recommended or specified:
Quick Disconnect Electrode Cartridge
Spare Parts Kit
Spare Ground Rolls