Enercon’s Sheet Treater is designed for operations requiring an economic corona treatment solution that reliably treats substrates for cleaning and increasing surface energy. Corona treat any sheet - plastic, foil, metalized film, nonwovens, synthetic materials and paper.
- Manual Mode - set the Power Level, Speed and Number of Passes.
- Watt Density Mode - set the Watt Density & Speed. The system will automatically calculate the Power Level and the Number of Passes required to meet the treatment requirement.
- Powder-coated steel, stainless steel, aluminum and ozone-resistant components
- Vacuum table with stainless steel vacuum plate
Corona Electrode Assembly:
- High-powered and reliable ceramic electrodes
- Ozone removal and electrode cooling assembly
- Variable speed electrode assembly drive
- Timing belt drive for smooth operation
- Color touch screen for control of all parameters
- Power Supply and HV Transformer
- Duct connection for exhaust with air flow switch
- Vacuum & Exhaust Blower
- Ozone Decomposer
- Light Curtain
- Point of sale (POS) signage
- Lab-based material test results
- Countless other packaing applications
- Research & Development
||12" X 18"
||20" X 24"
||22" X 46"
||304.8 x 457.2
||508 x 609.6
||558.8 x 1168.4
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.