The New Compak™ ProFlex power supply offers converters and film extruders a new generation of corona treatment power and control. It is universally compatible with any surface treater station and accepts input voltages from 380-480v.
Intuitive touch screen control guides the operator through basic settings and advanced options including watt density control, proportional speed control, system operation fault diagnostics, integrated start-up and much more.
This new system control architecture makes custom programming options a reality and sets the stage for a new generation of corona treater power supplies.
- Modular flexibility cabinet for one or two power supplies
- Single interface for basic control & advanced option
- Software driven features reduce hardware
- Accepts wide range of input voltages
- Works with any corona treater station
Integrated Start-up Features
- Auto/Manual Start
- Control Electrode Assemblies & Exhaust Blower
- Wet start for humid environments
- Watt Density/Proportional Speed
- System diagnostic
- Detailed fault information
- Download data to USB
Custom Program Capability
- Operator lockout
- Remote diagnostics capable
- Consult Enercon for your specific needs
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.