Release Date: 8/17/2022
Enercon Industries Corporation is pleased to announce it is once again offering a Packaging Scholarship to be administered by the PMMI Education & Training Foundation.
The scholarship represents Enercon’s continuing commitment of supporting the education of the packaging industry through webinars, technical papers, and industry association participation.
The scholarship is named for former Enercon employee and Packaging Hall of Famer Bill Zito, who devoted his career to advancing induction cap sealing technology to enable packagers to protect consumers from product tampering, ensure product & prevent packages from leaking.
The Enercon Bill Zito Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who best meets the following criteria:
- Third year student majoring in packaging engineering or related areas
- Excellent academic achievement plus recommendation from faculty
- One-page essay from student describing his/her career goals, demonstrating interest in packaging industry
- Extra-curricular involvement such as athletics, etc.
- Candidate should submit resume outlining academic and work experience along with a complete essay
The deadline to submit applications is December 1, 2022. For more information or to apply, visit PMMI Scholarships.
For more information, please call us at +1.262.255.6070.