Our most compact and portable induction sealer to date
Enercon's new Super Seal™ Jr offers an unprecedented combination of sealing capability, portability, and production flexibility from an incredibly small footprint. How small? At 3" x 8.25" x 10.5" (76mm x 210mm x 267mm) it requires only one-fifth the space of its portable predecessor the Compak™ Jr. And, it seals everything from the smallest closures to 120 mm wide-mouth containers.
Unlike manual induction sealing systems over twice its size, the Super Seal™ Jr. offers packagers premium flexibility and portability. The unit's compact design and high level performance is a direct result of forward-thinking electronic architecture which features a proprietary device switching technique. This induction sealer is ideal for laboratory applications, manual or hand held production, off-line testing; and startup operations with aspirations of increased productivity.
An operator friendly display completes this powerful hand held induction cap sealer. Users will benefit from a digital sealing timer, missing foil indicator, as well as an electronic batch and foil counter.
When you need to transport or store the Super Seal™ Jr simply pack it into its convenient carrying case. This unit does not require water or special power so it can be used virtually anywhere. The Super Seal™ Jr. is extremely simple to handle, carry and operate and is the perfect answer to your portable induction sealing needs.
Hand Held Induction Sealer Operation
Plug the system into a standard wall power outlet and it is ready to operate. Set the power level and the timer to the number of seconds the container requires for a strong and secure seal. To seal, simply place the sealing head on the container's cap and press the trigger on the handle of the sealing head. The timer counts down to zero as power is applied into the cap to form the seal. Check the first few containers for seal quality. Adjust torque, power and time until a firm, but not scorched, seal is achieved. Once the correct settings are reached, seals will be secure and consistent.
Super Seal™ Jr Standard Features
- Advanced circuitry and Enercon's well-proven and ultra-reliable sealing head design
- Maximum sealing power from a small footprint
- Standard sealing head seals cap diameters up to 83mm, with available sealing head capable of sealing cap diameters up to 120mm (specialty sealing heads available)
- Digital timer to ensure accurate sealing
- Missing Foil indicator
- Batch counter
- Easy hand held design
- Carrying case for portable convenience
Super Seal™ Jr Available Options
- Multiple sealing heads
- The Super Seal™ Jr induction sealing system comes standard with one sealing head. The head packaged with your Super Seal™ Jr is chosen based on the containers you specify. If you are sealing a wide range of containers an additional head will provide you with capabilities to seal containers from the smallest closures to 120mm wide mouth containers.
- Custom sealing heads
- Do you have a unique closure? A container with a closure larger than 120mm? Enercon application engineers pride themselves on finding solutions to even the most unique applications. Contact us and we'll work to find the solution that is right for you.
||3" x 8.25" x 10.5"
(76mm x 210mm x 267mm)
||120 VAC, 60 Hz
||76mm x 210mm x 318mm
(3" x 8.25" x 12.5" )
||240 VAC, 50 Hz
Enercon induction sealing equipment are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.