Utilizing RMA's helps us identify the parts that you return to us and ensures prompt and expeditious service.
To ensure your shipment to us is handled in an expedient manner follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Call our customer service department 262-255-6070.
- Provide the following data:
- Contact Name, Phone Number, and Email Address
- Model, Serial and Part Number
- Reason for Return
- Do you require repair estimates?
- We'll email a packing slip with an RMA.
When returning ceramic electrodes be sure to package them properly. Remember that ceramic is fragile.
If your electrode is damaged in shipment to us it may become impossible for us to diagnose the reason for the failure, to repair the electrode or to salvage any material.