The Dyne-A-Mite IT provides blown-ion plasma treatment to improve adhesion on plastics, glass and metal surfaces. The system’s ability to clean, etch and functionalize surfaces enables bonding with inks, adhesives, coatings, paints and more.
- Easy Operation - front panel mounting of all controls and indicators with simple power ON/OFF and treatment START/STOP buttons
- Remote Start/Stop - terminals available for customer supplied start and stop push buttons
- Rugged High Voltage Power - hv transformer is rated for long-term reliability under continuous duty.
- Safety - terminals are provided for external interlock to ensure safe operation.
- Communication interface cable - for remote operation, loss of treatment indicator, safety and operational interlocks
- Virtually No Maintenance - the Dyne-A-Mite HP allows you to concentrate on production, not maintenance
||120V, 7 Amps
240V, 3.5 Amps
||120V, 14 Amps
Treater Setup Distance & Dwell Time Recommendations
For consistent treatment results with the Dyne-A-Mite™ IT, it is important to follow Enercon's setup recommendations. Learn more about these guidelines.
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.