The Dyne-A-Mite HP generates a blown arc plasma treatment discharge which is effective on non conductive surfaces such as plastics, glass, silicones and rubbers. Treatment enables surface bonding with adhesives, ink chemistries, paints and various coatings.
- Easy Operation - front panel mounting of all controls and indicators with simple power ON/OFF and treatment START/STOP buttons
- Remote Start/Stop - terminals available for customer supplied start and stop push buttons
- Heavy Duty Blower - provides continuous high volume air jet for maximum plasma deflection and treatment. (Not included with compressed air model)
- Rugged High Voltage Power - hv transformer is rated for long-term reliability under continuous duty
- Safety - terminals are provided for external interlock to ensure safe operation
- Communication interface cable - for remote operation, loss of treatment indicator, safety and operational interlock
- Virtually No Maintenance - the Dyne-A-Mite HP allows you to concentrate on production, not maintenance
|Compressed Air Head
||More intense discharge
Ideal for robotic applications
Combined electrical/air hose
Maximum treat width 2.5"
Useable treatment gap of 1/8" - 1/2"
||Extended head shaft
Maximum treat width 2.5" or 3.5"
Useable treatment gap of 1/8" - 3/8"
||120V, 7 Amps
240V, 3.5 Amps
||120V, 14 Amps
240V, 7 Amps
Treater Setup Distance & Dwell Time Recommendations
For consistent treatment results with the Dyne-A-Mite™ HP, it is important to follow Enercon's setup recommendations. Learn more about these guidelines.
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.