For over a decade Enercon has been delivering advanced 3-D surface treatment to the plastics industry. Now, Enercon is proud to announce the introduction of a third generation of Dyne-A-Mite™ treaters that provide a new level of surface treatment for:
- High Quality Printing on 3-D Plastic Parts
- Clear, Readable Marking on Polymer Surfaces
- Improved Adhesion of Labels to 3-D Surfaces
- Increased Adhesion of Smooth Coatings
Dyne-A-Mite™... Small, Economical, But Powerful
Enercon has been a leading name in polymer surface treatment since the late 1970's and for over a decade has led in economical 3-D treatment which uses an air-blown electric arc to form a treatment plasma, a high energy ionized gas stream. Treatment of three dimensional objects or areas of two dimensional surfaces can be achieved without grounding elements of any kind.
The Dyne-A-Mite™ can treat all types of extruded, pultruded, molded or formed materials. Some of the materials included: PE, PP, PET, nylon, vinyl, polystyrene, polycarbonate, PVC, fluorocarbons and all other types of thermoformed and thermoset plastics.
- Solid-state Construction
- Highly reliable solid-state devices are conservatively sized and high temperature rated.
- Rugged, High Voltage Power
- Internally mounted high voltage transformer is rated for long-term reliability under continuous duty.
- Heavy Duty Blower
- Treater blower is rated for industrial duty to provide a continuous high-volume air jet for maximum treatment.
- Easy Operation
- All operator controls and indicators are front panel mounted for easy access. Simple power ON/OFF and treatment STOP/START push-buttons require no training.
- Remote STOP/START
- Terminals available for customer supplied stop and start push-buttons to control treater power from remote location.
- Remote Cycling
- Terminals are provided for intermittent treatment (cycling) by means of customer supplied switching device(s).
- All internal circuits contain protective elements to prevent serious damage as a result of line transients or overloads.
- Plasma amplifier
- Promotes greater plasma penetration into grooves and profiles. Concentrates plasma for higher treatment levels.
||120V, 4 Amps
240V, 2 Amps
||120V, 8 Amps
240V, 4 Amps
Enercon power generators and stations are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.