What does surface treatment really do to a surface? Find out by taking advantage of specialized technologies for analyzing the effectiveness of surface treatment. Enercon is pleased to offer the XPS, AFM and SEM imaging as part of it laboratory services.
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS)
- a quantitative spectroscopic technique that measures the elemental composition of the elements that exist within a material.
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- an analytical tool used to measure nanoscale differences in modulus and height of materials.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- scans surfaces with a high-energy beam of electrons to create a variety of signals which reveal topography data.
For more information e-mail us.