The most popular induction cap sealing machine in the industry
Enercon's Super Seal™ induction cap sealers are the industry standard for cap sealing.
The Super Seal™'s reputation for reliable performance is well deserved. These remarkable induction cap sealers have sealed over 5 billion containers at production facilities around the globe.
Superior mechanical and electrical design make these sealers the most popular choice of packagers looking for reliable performance and ease of operation. The compact all-in-one power supply and sealing system requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance.
Enercon's expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every cap sealing requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency.
The base model Super Seal™ induction cap sealing machine is loaded with features that meet the requirements of most applications head-on. Standard microprocessor control and convenient plug-in induction sealing heads have recently been added to enhance the machine's performance. The advanced capabilities of the Super Seal™ Touch induction cap sealer and Super Seal™ Max induction cap sealer provide packagers with even more performance enhancing features.
Super Seal™ Cap Sealer Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The Super Seal™ maximizes the induction sealing process, line efficiencies, and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal™ sealing head design.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That's because the system's electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.
- Turnkey Cap Sealer
- Add Enercon's inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
||14 3/8" x 15 1/8" x 9 1/2"
(365 mm x 384 mm x 240 mm)
||240V, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase
Super Seal™ Available Options
Cap Inspection System
Versatile system adds to your quality control program. System includes foil detector, back-up detector, bottle and reject counters, auto start,stalled bottle detector, high cap detector.
Eliminates faulty product from the production line. Features simple connection to Enercon inspection systems and it also works well with any other inspection device that can supply an appropriate signal. Operates at speeds up to 300 fpm.
Flashing Light Indicator
Alerts your operators to changes in operating status. Green when sealing head is energized, flashing red when sealing power is interrupted.
Provides optimal flexibility for moving sealer from line to line. Stainless steel cart features heavy duty castors and leveling pads.
Motion-Foil Detection Group
Protects your products in event of line back-up. Two sensors in one group: the first sensor is used to shut off power if containers back up under sealing head, the second sensor detects missing foil liner.
Simplifies compliance with your validation programs. Protocol documentation supplied in print and on CD-ROM. On-site support is also available.
Enercon induction sealing machines are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.