Get In Touch with the New Super Seal Touch
More productivity, easier set-up and more control. And that’s only the beginning...
The Super Seal™ Touch is the realization of a concept developed by Enercon's mechanical, electrical, service and sales teams. Ryan Schuelke Enercon's Cap Sealing Sales Director says, "Improving upon Enercon’s industry leading Super Seal™ design is a tremendous achievement for our development team and a great breakthrough for the industry. New performance standards include up to twenty percent more sealing power, a seventy-five percent reduction in cap inspection set-up time and network connectivity. With an advanced touch screen interface the Super Seal™ Touch puts packagers in touch with their induction sealing operation like never before."
Watch the video from the Super Seal™ Touch Development Team or scroll down to learn about the powerful features of this system.
Up to 20% More Sealing Power For Many Applications All New Cap Inspection System
- Sets up in minutes: pre-programmed and fully integrated with sealer
- Touch Screen control for inspection and rejection
- High sensitivity and responsiveness
- Portable design for maximum versatility
- LED bottle centering guide
- Easy to use and intuitive touch screen design
- Supervisory password protection with operator lockout
- Recipe management
- Internal monitoring of all critical operating data
- Container, cap, and foil counters
- Descriptive fault information
- Troubleshooting support
- Multiple language support
- Internal USB data port
- Local and remote start/stop controls
- Local and remote power controls
- Remote network control and monitoring via RS485 or ethernet
And that’s not all!
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Microprocessor control
- Universal input voltage compatibility (200V through 240V)
- Advanced self protective circuitry for electrical components
- Compatible with Enercon’s current high efficiency patented sealing heads
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.