For High Speed Induction Cap Sealing
The all new Super Seal Max induction cap sealer creates a hermetic seal that prevents leaks, preserves freshness and preserves shelf life at performance levels never before possible. Enercon’s engineers have designed this sealer to deliver up to twenty percent more sealing capacity than its predecessor- making it the ideal choice for high speed packaging lines and challenging applications.
Increased cap sealing capacity is just the beginning. A new touch screen interface with one-click away navigation intuitively unlocks a host of features that packagers will love. Complete cap inspection and container rejection operations are fully integrated, supervisory password security ensures proper operating settings and a recipe management enables repeatable results for each container set-up.
A full complement of bottle & foil counts, internal monitoring of all critical operating data, descriptive fault information, troubleshooting support, universal voltage input compatibility (200-240V or 400V models available), remote and local control modes and network connectivity make this the industry’s most powerful and comprehensive induction cap sealer. It is currently available in the United States and Canada, and soon to be released in Europe at the Interpak show. Meanwhile the first generation Super Seal™ Max continues to be available in the rest of the world.
Learn more about the new Super Seal™ Max
Twenty percent more induction sealing power with touch screen control
If you cannot view the YouTube video above, watch the .wmv
- Simple start-up
- Quick Start Guide
- Universal input voltage compatibility (200V-240V or 400V models)
- Mechanically and electrically integrated cap inspection
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Portable design for maximum versatility
- Intuitive Touch Screen Control
- One touch screen navigation
- Local Start/Stop
- Local Power Level Controls
- Compatible with Enercon’s current high efficiency patented sealing heads
- Speaks 8 languages
- Supervisory password protection for operator lockout
- Recipe Control Mode
- All new cap inspection system
- Remote Start/Stop
- Remote Power Level Controls
- RS485 or Ethernet remote network control & monitoring
- Monitoring of all critical operating data
- Container, cap, and foil counters
- Descriptive fault information
- Troubleshooting support
- Multiple language support
Enercon induction sealing equipment are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.