Thank you for your interest in The Future of Induction Sealing Webinar. Simply provide the basic information in the form below and you'll receive access to this insightful webinar moderated by Packaging Hall of Famer Ben Miyares.
BJ Radek of Selig Sealing Products and Enercon's Ryan Schuelke will report on recent packager focused developments that are improving the reliability, performance, communications and operation of induction sealing in the following areas:
- Ease of use: from receipt of equipment through set-up, operation and troubleshooting including smart, simple & secure operator interface
- Network communications: Supporting MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and EMI (Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence)
- The role of induction sealing in anti-counterfeiting efforts
- Productivity: developments in system architecture are enabling faster sealing speeds and greater efficiencies for new closure designs
- Sealing of hot fill and retort containers as more products move from glass to PET
Innovative People Ensuring Your Sealing Success.
Enercon is the world's leading manufacturer of induction sealing systems and associated support equipment. Our unwavering commitment to your success includes industry leading technology, application expertise, and world class support.