Get an in-depth perspective of the relationship between liners, caps, cappers & sealers. Discover the critical interactions for successful cap sealing when designing a package.
Expert panel will offer their insights on the following topics:
- Essentials for successful induction sealing
- Selecting the right liner for your application
- Importance of cap, liner & bottle compatibility
- How to calculate the amount of torque your package needs
- Setting up an operating window for your application
- Expert advice on how to achieve a perfect seal
Manufacturers of liners, caps, cappers & sealers will discuss the critical elements of each of these components, and the importance of best practices from product design, quality control and packing line configuration.
Alan Shuhaibar, BellatRx
Ryan Schuelke, Enercon Industries
Jeff LaGrange, Enercon Industries
Tim Ferrel, Phoenix Closures, Inc
John Brown, Selig Liners
Innovative People Ensuring Your Sealing Success.
Enercon is the world's leading manufacturer of induction sealing systems and associated support equipment. Our unwavering commitment to your success includes industry leading technology, application expertise, and world class support.