New Super Seal Deluxe features enhanced performance and control
Release date: 12/1/2001
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI USA -- Enercon's Super Seal™ series takes another leap forward with the new Super Seal™ Deluxe. This powerful new system features microprocessor control and an advanced sealing head design to maximize performance.
Simple operation is guided by the microprocessor which is specifically designed to control, monitor and display all critical performance, inspection and operational data. For ultimate control an optional RS485 interface is available as a powerful link to your process computer. The system also incorporates built-in functionality for cap inspection, eliminating the need for an additional control box.
Super Seal™ Deluxe outstanding features include
- User-friendly operator interface.
- Microprocessor control operator interface is intuitively designed so that even first time users can operate the system. The 2 line by 40 character display provides all critical performance, inspection and operational data.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design.
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ Deluxe is ideal for any packaging environment and its NEMA 4 cabinet is safe for wash-downs.
Add Enercon's inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
Enercon Industries Corporation is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI, and supplies a complete range of automatic and semi-automatic induction cap sealers to the packaging industry. The company also manufactures corona and atmospheric plasma surface treating systems, and 3D plasma treaters for the plastics and rubber industries.