2016 Enercon Bill Zito Packaging Education Scholarship
Release date: 3/9/2016
Accepting Applicants Through PMMI Education & Training Foundation
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI - Enercon Industries Corporation is pleased to announce it is once again offering a Packaging Scholarship to be administered by the PMMI Education & Training Foundation.
Visitors to Enercon's Pack Expo Booth S-1766, who have their badge scanned, will help to increase the amount awarded to the recipient.
The Enercon Bill Zito scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who best meets the following criteria:
- Third year student majoring in packaging engineering or related areas
- Excellent academic achievement plus recommendation from faculty
- One page essay from student describing his/her career goals, demonstrating interest in packaging industry
- Extra-curricular involvement such as athletics etc…
- Candidate should submit resume outlining academic and work experience along with essay
For more information or to apply, visit PMMI Scholarships.
Enercon Industries Corporation is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI. The company is a global leader in the manufacturing of equipment for the plastics and packaging industries. In addition to automatic and semi-automatic induction sealing systems, the company also supplies custom built atmospheric plasma treating systems for rolls, webs, sheets, and three dimensional objects. For more information on Enercon contact us or call 1-262 255-6070.