We all know that change-over time is becoming more and more critical every day. Enercon has paid close attention to the ways we can minimize your time required to switch from producing one package to the next.
Our versatile All-in-One universal sealing head is designed specifically to be able to seal standard closures from a 28mm to 120mm in diameter. Ever our standard sealing heads ared designed to fit a targeted range of closures that many packagers tend to fit in.
Say you have a variety of different size and style closures and cannot get away with just using one sealing head, we've thought about that too. Changing over a sealing head takes about 10 minutes tops and you can do it in these simple steps:
- Locate the four allen head screws that attach the sealing head to the mount bars. There are two on the front and two in the back.
- These screws can be removed using a 4 mm allen wrench. Make sure to support the bottom of the sealing head before removing the final screw. Failure to do so may result in the coil dropping, risking damage to the sealing head.
- Once all screws are removed, gently wiggle the sealing head loose in a downward direction. Be sure to have a firm grip on the coil.
- Place this sealing head off to the side.
- Install your sealing head of choice by reversing this procedure.