After a decade of outstanding service to the packaging industry the Super Seal Deluxe has been retired. Taking its place is the all new Super Seal Touch featuring touch screen control, integrated cap inspection & a host of new features.
Enercon's Super Seal™ Series takes another leap forward with the new Super Seal™ Deluxe.
This powerful new system features microprocessor control, a sophisticated operator interface and an advanced sealing head design to maximize performance.
Simple operation is guided by the microprocessor which is specifically designed to control, monitor and display all critical performance, inspection and operational data. For ultimate control an optional RS485 interface is available as a powerful link to your process computer.
Enercon's expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ Deluxe sealing technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency. Our convenient plug-in sealing head design makes changing heads simple and easy.
The Super Seal™ Deluxe features a compact all-in-one power supply and sealing head which requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance. The system also incorporates built-in functionality for cap inspection, eliminating the need for an additional control box.
Read on for more information on the Super Seal™ Deluxe.
Super Seal™ Deluxe Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The SuperSeal Deluxe maximizes line efficiencies and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal sealing head design.
- User-friendly operator interface
- Microprocessor control operator interface is intuitively designed so that even first time users can operate the system.
- Large display means more data
- The 2 line by 40 character LCD display provides all critical performance, inspection and operational data.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ Deluxe is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That's because the system's electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.
- Turnkey Solution
- Add Enercon's inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
||14 3/8" x 15 1/8" x 9 1/2"
(365 mm x 384 mm x 240 mm)
||240V, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.