Induction sealing has always been considered an effective hermetic sealing technology for capped products with enough application torque to hold the foil liner in place during the sealing process.
Enercon's flexible induction sealing technology may be leveraged into pressure-belt and table-top systems for containers lacking the sufficient torque for traditional induction sealing.
Induction is a well-proven sealing technology that requires virtually no maintenance and is ideal for the food, dairy, chemical, beverage, bottled water, pharmaceutical and personal care industries.
- No temperature sensors/heaters required
- No system warm-up/no production delays
- Easily retrofittable to existing lines
- Virtually no maintenance
- Apply foil directly to package
- Instantaneous start-up and operation
- High speed production capability
- Single and multiple head application designs
- Compact design
- Reliable sealing head design
Enercon's wide variety of unique sealing solutions include the table-top Pneumatic Jr. for low-production and laboratory use. This unit uses pneumatics to lower the sealing head and to provide the pressure required for sealing. Our Pressure-Belt system is also available for snap-on caps.
Enercon systems are designed to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F) @ 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.